OsmoSDR developer preview edition
OsmoSDR is a 100% Open Source firmware and software based SDR (Software Defined Radio).
The key parameters are
- Atmel SAM3U microcontroller (firmware source code provided)
- Lattice XFP2 FPGA (VHDL source code provided)
- Elonics E4000 tuner
- Integrated LNA for increased sensitivity (up to -127dBm)
- Input frequency: 64 MHz to 1.9 GHz
- Sample rate: Up to 1.25 Ms/s
- USB 2.0 High Speed
- Tuning accuracy < 10 Hz
- Power supply: USB-powered or dedicated 5V DC supply
- Pluggable baseband filters (via 2.54mm header)
- Prepared for future extension with Tx daughterboard
For more details, please see the OsmoSDR wiki hardware page
NOTICE: The firmware for this product is not completely finished yet. You are only buying the hardware. Sysmocom does not provide support services or documentation for this product!
Only developers interested in contributing to the firmware/drivers should buy at ths time.