COVID-19 NOTE: While the sysmocom webshop continues to operate, there are massive disruptions in terms of world-wide delivery of mail and goods. See our FAQ for more details
Fernvale MT6260 [Reverse] Engineering Development Kit DVT2
This is the Fernvale MT6260 [Reverse] Engieneering Development Kit DVT2, as described by the following external resources:
- in the project wiki
- in the 31C3 talk by bunnie+xobs (video)
- bunnies initial blog post
- xobs initial blog post
Basically you will get the DVT2 hardware version, consisting of:
- One Fernvale "Frond" mainboard
- One Fernvale "Spore" Analog Frontend board
- One Fernvale "Blade" Keypad/Expansion/Breakout board
- One Camera-to-JTAG FPC adapter cable (soldering of ARM-20-JTAG header required)
- One matching LCD display with touch sensor
- mounting accessories/screws/nuts to assemble the full stack
Please keep in mind that this is an early access DVT2 version, and that absolutely no software or documentation is included. This part is for embedded hardware and system-level software [reverse] engineers who know what they're doing.
sysmocom cannot provide any level of support for this product. You are on your own based on hardware, schematics, the fernly/nuttx source code and the project forum. Yo have been warned!
To avoid confusion: OsmocomBB has not been ported to the MT6260, but you are welcome to volunteer!