- Vertically polarized, omnidirectional base station and marine antenna.
- Approximately 6 dBd gain.
- Simple mounting using the 1" revolving nut system.
- Wide variety of accessory mounting brackets available.
- Highly suitable for duplex operation with large spacing between the Tx and the Rx frequencies.
- The antenna element is sealed in a high-quality, conical glass fibre tube.
- All metal parts in the antenna are DC-grounded to reduce the noise caused by atmospherical discharge. Consequently, the antenna shows a DC-short across the coaxial cable.
- The CXL 5200-6 is a vibration-proof, lightweight, slim-line, corrosion resistant, modern style base station and marine antenna.
Procom CXL 5200-6/m marine WiFi antenna 5150-5250 MHz
Product information "Procom CXL 5200-6/m marine WiFi antenna 5150-5250 MHz"
0 of 0 reviews