The osmo-bts-lna board is a low noise amplifier intended for DCS uplink reception (MS->BTS). This is DCS1800 for GSM and band 3 for both UMTS and LTE.
The LNA features a 2-stage LNA formed by RF3865 (RFDM/Qorvo) and two EPCOS B3832 SAW.
The board consumes about 200mA @5V. It intregrates a MIC5219-5 LDO and should be supplied with 5.5-12V DC (7V nom.), either
- by local connection (DC input), or
- by 'phantom power' via DC biasing from the RF output.
The rf port is U.FL/IPEX by default and can be changed to sma by soldering sockets and moving a coupling capacitor.
The osmo-bts-lna is delivered as a kit consisting of:
* soldered pcb with all SMT components placed
* shielding cage + cover placed on PCBA
* U.FL/IPEX RF connectors placed
* 2x 2pin 2.54mm DC through-hole header + pigtail
ATTENTION: This is kit. Some soldering is required!
FIXME: link to osmocom project
0 of 0 reviews